An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand free new never open kids toys with free shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verydice1145356

State or Province: Illinois

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Brand free new never open kids toys with free shipping Reply with quote

After signing up enter friend code 1145356 for verydice Just trying to help others who may be struggling this upcoming holiday season. Are you needing help with gifts for your kids, loved ones, friends, maybe even something for yourself? I have the perfect and free way for you to earn free items shipped from Amazon.Never asks for card info and never pay shipping. You don't even need an amazon account.Hopefully this will help you the way it has helped me! It's an app called VeryDice. You roll dice and turn those into tickets, and use those tickets to purchase real items through the app that come straight from Amazon. No credit card or bank info required and shipping is free! There's a search button to type in whatever it is you're looking for and you can save to your favorites by clicking the heart at the top right of the item. I have proof pictures on my Twitter account that this is legit and not a scam twitter.com/misskatie8787 www.verydice.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Single Mothers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: