An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

/www.ramsauthorizedshops.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panxing18

State or Province: Maine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject: /www.ramsauthorizedshops.com Reply with quote

The Kansas City Chiefs are poised to head into the regular season with a defensive backfield that bears very little resemblance to the one that spent the offseason and training camp together.The Chiefs released eight players from their secondary on Saturday Youth Cooper Kupp Jersey , including underperforming cornerback David Amerson, as they trimmed their roster to the NFL's 53-man limit. They also were poised to add safety Ron Parker, who spent the past four seasons with Kansas City before joining Atlanta.He was released by the Falcons this past week and was visiting the Chiefs on Saturday.Throw in a trade with Dallas on Thursday night that landed cornerback Charvarius Ward, and another with Miami on Friday for safety Jordan Lucas, and that's quite the secondary overhaul."I think with every position we're always going to be looking to get better," Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. "We're not going to look at a position and say, 'We're good there.' "Especially one where the Chiefs dealt away one of the league's biggest stars, Marcus Peters.Amerson was released by the Raiders before signing with Kansas City, where he was expected to solidify the secondary after Peters was sent to the Rams. But he was often burned in preseason games, and his release appeared imminent when the Chiefs traded for Ward during their preseason finale.They also added Kendall Fuller earlier this year, grabbing him from the Redskins in the trade for quarterback Alex Smith, and signed veteran Orlando Scandrick late in camp. Late-round pick Tremon Smith has shown flashes, too, giving the Chiefs an intriguing but unproven mix of talents."Kendall is a very talented player and can do a bunch of stuff, and Stevie (Nelson) is healthy. Last year he was hurt the first eight games," Veach said. "Tremon has shown he's making strides and if Charvarius can follow on that path, you have two young guys moving forward and a lot of arsenal in regards to picks and the salary cap moving forward."The Chiefs kept safety Daniel Sorensen on the 53-man roster http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-john-johnson-jersey , an indication they expect him back at some point this season. He broke a bone in his leg but was not placed on injured reserve.With the status of Eric Berry a bit uncertain ó he missed most of training camp with a stubborn heel injury ó it made sense that Veach would bring in Parker to solidify the safety spot."We're working through the process," Veach said, "but anytime you can add a guy who played here, knows the system, it's always going to be advantageous."Here are some of the other big takeaways from the Chiefs' roster cuts Saturday:LINEBACKER UPSETThe Chiefs kept undrafted rookie Ben Niemann over Ukeme Eligwe at middle linebacker, even though Eligwe was a fifth-round pick last year and started Week 17. Eligwe was among the players who protested during the national anthem, though it appears that had nothing to do with his release."We had two teams call us about Ben," Veach said, "so we knew he wasn't going to get to the practice squad. If there was any indecision, the dialogue with teams basically told us there's no way we can move this guy because he's done so much."TIGHT ENDSThe Chiefs cut Jace Amaro and Tim Wright, leaving them only Travis Kelce and Alex Ellis for their Week 1 game against the Chargers. Demetrius Harris is suspended for the opener for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy, and Veach said the Chiefs are content with three tight ends when he returns.OTHER COMPETITIONSMatt McGloin beat out Chase Litton for the No. 3 quarterback job, though Veach said the Chiefs hope to keep the undrafted rookie on the practice squad. Damien Williams and undrafted rookie Darrel Williams joined Kareem Hunt and Spencer Ware at running back, where Kerwynn Williams, Ray Lawry and Algernon Brown were released. The final wide receiver spot went to Marcus Kemp, who beat out a group that included Jehu Chesson, Gehrig Dieter and Jordan Smallwood.INJURED RESERVEThe only player placed on IR was wide receiver Byron Pringle Samson Ebukam Jersey , an undrafted rookie who surprised in training camp. In what might have been a fortuitous injury for the Chiefs, Pringle hurt a hamstring in their preseason finale, allowing them to keep him on IR this season. The Green Bay Packers at 3-2-1 travel to the comfy confines of Southern California to face off against our undefeated Los Angeles Rams this Sunday. The weather is expected to be a nice warm 89 degrees. Quite different to the normal conditions the Packers play in Milwaukeeís October where it could dip into the 30s on Sunday evening...The HistoryThe reason I became a diehard Ram fan started on a December day back in 1967. I was 9-years old. The Rams needed a victory against the Packers in order to have a chance to make the playoffs. Things were bleak. It was so bad that my uncle, a diehard Packer fan, my mom and I decided with little time left on the clock to leave the Coliseum in order beat the traffic. Thatís a normal thing to do if you live in Southern California, especially if our team is losing. As we were leaving while we walking down tunnel 22, I was crying. My Rams werenít gonna make the playoffs. Then all of sudden a giant roar enveloped us. People stopped. Those ahead of us looked back towards the field. Everyone knew something huge had just happened. Everyone in the tunnel ran back towards the field. I couldnít see through or over the people packed like sardines, so my Uncle grabbed me and put me on his shoulders. He looked to the right and asked the fan, standing on the stairs, to explain what happened.ďThe Rams blocked the punt! The Rams blocked the punt!ĒYes, indeed the Rams had blocked the punt putting them in a position to score a touchdown and win the game.QB Roman Gabriel went back to pass looking to the end zone for WR Bernie Casey...TOUCHDOWN RAMS!That moment is a memory which not only remains etched in mind; it forever changed my life. I became a fanatical Rams fan living my life vicariously through the teamís victories and defeats. Vince Lombardi, the coach of the Packers, called it one of his greatest games he coached in, and his team lost.To this day, I proudly wear the white and blue of #88, Tony Guillory the player responsible for blocking the punt. It was a play that changed the course of the franchise propelling Head Coach George Allen into stardom and remains for me the most significant moment of my life.With all that said, itís hard for me to dislike the Packers. After all Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , they were the team that changed the course of my life as a Rams fan!Iíve seen many great games between these two storied franchises. Who could forget DE Fred Dryer getting two safeties in one game on back-to-back Packers drives in the Coliseum? Or the Rams making HOF QB Brett Favre look pedestrian on the road to the Super Bowl in the playoffs? But the Packers remain Lombardiís legacy. He remains in my opinion the greatest coach who ever coached the game on the list even above New England Patriots HC Bill Belichick.But the days of three yards and cloud of dust are long gone. Today, the game of football is all about passing. This week, what better chance to see this then watch Packers QB Aaron Rodgers compete with our franchise QB, Jared Goff. What the Rams need to do on offenseThe Ramsí offense is a powerhouse. This week, Goff needs to be accurate. The Ramsí offensive line needs to keep him clean, off the grass and they need to open holes for RB Todd Gurley.If the Ramsí offense can score points in bunches up against a porous Packers defense, as they will need to do with Rodgers operating things when they have the ball, the Rams will win the game.But thatís the easy part. The hard part is...What the Ramsí defense needs to doThe Ramsí defense must follow-up their stellar performance of last week against the San Francisco 49ers with an equally stellar performance against this week.Teams that try to control Rodgers are destined to lose. Rodgers canít be controlled. He can be contained. What makes Rodgers one of the greatest quarterbacks in any era is his accuracy. Even when the coverage is there, he finds to a way to pinpoint the ball into the receiverís hands.This is what separates Rodgers from the every other quarterback in the leagueóthe ability to buy just enough time to get off a pass which only his receivers can catch like threading a needle.But even Aaron Rodgers can be stopped, and it all starts with rushing the quarterback. The Rams must get edge pressure on Rodgers. Without an edge rush, itís not gonna be enough to get pressure from the just the Fearsome Threesome. DT Aaron Donald had a career day against the Niners last week, but Rodgers is not C.J. Beathard. With a legitimate edge rush threat, Rodgers will have to stay in the pocket unable to buy time with his feet. The Ramsí defensive front needs to close in on him, surrounding him as the pocket collapses, and down goes Rodgers.This works only if the Ramsí secondary maintains coverage. The Ramsí corners and safeties must blanket Rodgers targets: TE Jimmy Graham and WRs Randall Cobb and Davante Adams. The Ramsí defense, as good as its getting, isnít going to be able to control Rodgers Youth Jared Goff Jersey , but they can confine him keeping the Packersí offense to more three-and-outs than the Ramsí offense. By accomplishing this, the Rams can keep the Packersí ability to score down. If not, itís going be any teamís ball game.The more confidence Rodgers gains when the Rams arenít able to put pressure on him, the more chances he will take to make the big plays fans are accustomed to seeing from him.What the Rams need to do on special teamsKR Blake Countess and PR JoJo Natson need to give the Rams big returns as they can momentum changers. Long drives, chewing up clock, leading to a score of either three or six, will keep Rodgersí offense off the field. But the shorter the distance to the goalline, the better chance to score. And the Rams are going to need points more than keeping Rodgers sidelined.P Johnny Hekker needs to get out his funk with punts that pin the Packers deep to make the Packers work the longer distance to the goal.PK Greg Zuerlein has to make each and every field goal, no matter what the distance. This is imperative, since missing a long one will give Rodgers too good a field position which he take advantage of.The X-factorsRams HC Sean McVayís ability to adjust his schemes tailoring it to the what defenses show him while maintaining his aggressiveness is what makes him one of the best coaches in the league.The Rams will probably be without WR Cooper Kupp in this game as he was last week. I donít see this as major x-factor as the Rams are extremely talented at the wide receiver position regardless of who Goff throws to, whether its WR Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks or Kuppís replacements in Nick Williams or Josh ReynoldsThe weather will be beautiful, and the Coliseum is expected to be near capacity for the showdown between these former Cal quarterbacks. I expect to see a large contingent of green and yellow cheese heads blocking my view at the game. Itís therefore imperative that Angelenos be loud and raucous in support of our team! I donít want to have a repeat of that 1967 game since the Dodgers will hopefully be playing in the fifth game of the World Series at Dodger Stadium starting around 5:00 pm located within minutes of the Coliseum with the series tied at two a piece. After all this is Los Angeles. We need a blow out so I can leave early and beat the traffic the way my uncle and I meant to!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Child Custody Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: