An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq

State or Province: Alabama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: 5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake Reply with quote

5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake, ruthlessly swallowed up a lot of life, watching the collapse of the house, my heart is very uncomfortable, I am thinking, if I am a designer, I have to design a kind of A multi-functional house that can land on the land like a normal house, fly into the sky, and sneak into the water to swim freely Marlboro Gold.On land, the house I designed is very environmentally friendly! When there is a sun, you can open the skylight, expand the solar panels, turn the light energy into electricity, so that cooking, bathing, lighting... all use solar energy.The house I designed can swim freely in the ocean without a side like a submarine Cigarette Online. Maybe you will ask, what energy do you use? And what oxygen do you need to eat, drink, and breathe? Let me tell you, use nuclear energy to make energy, break down water into oxygen and hydrogen; oxygen for breathing, hydrogen for us to cook and warm. And use a laser arrester to catch your favorite marine life, then send the robot back to the food; all of this is done by sitting in the house and using computer remote control. In the event of a flood or tsunami, my house will come in handy.My house also has the function of predicting earthquakes. If an earthquake is about to happen, my house will give an alarm. Don't panic at this time. Just press the red ��emergency button�� and the house will extend the propeller to start the engine and make the house slow. However, I still have to study hard, study hard to learn the various homework Cigarettes Online, and lay a solid foundation of knowledge; look at the books on science and technology to make my knowledge more and more abundant Marlboro Menthol 100S, and truly become a veritable engineer in the future, for the society and the country. contribution.In a faraway place, there is a small village, that is Jiangnan. The mountains there are undulating, there is a thatched cottage on the hilly ridge, and a small stream bypasses the front door. Clear streams, jingling, day and night."Grandma, do you still drink a little?" "Oh, drink too much, drunk!" The original thatched cottage was a pair of white-haired couples, both of whom were drinking at the table, both of whom were slightly drunk. The dialect of Wu Di is making fun of the other party. I don��t know who is the mother? The old man said: "Grandma is so blessed!" The old woman said: "Yes How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, Ah Da just took a hoe and went to the bean field on the hillside opposite the creek to smash the grass! Ah Da is really grown up, can help us do things. "The old man licked his white beard and said, "Yeah, you see our family is really ingenious! I have taught him more skillful techniques, and the chicken cage he has made is so beautiful! The two children are really sensible!" The old woman said: "Is there still a small man? Just a little noisy, now how can I be silent? I won��t go to play anymore?" The old woman looked at the window again, Xiaoman didn��t know who gave him. I picked a lotus flower and I was licking it on the ground to taste the lotus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: