An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey. I have a question about decorating the room.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnnaNova

State or Province: Georgia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Hey. I have a question about decorating the room. Reply with quote

I was given a small Turkish carpet and I really liked it. Now I want to redo the interior of the room in Oriental style. But I do not know how to choose and buy another Turkish carpet. Tell us more about carpets?
Katlen

State or Province: Kentucky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. Do you know that even a simple rug could be multifunctional? Turkish rugs seem to be usual rugs but they perform additional functions like bug-excluder, soil leveller, temperature controller and comfort provider. Turkish Rugs are even antibacterial because of the natural materials used to manufacture it.
Tamassa

State or Province: Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you decided to receive education in the field of interior design, you will plunge into the world of creativity, theoretical and practical acquaintance with design work. The uniqueness of the interior designer's profession is the combination of artistic skills and vision with applied technical skills and technologies with the aim of creating author's design projects and solutions. Here is a nice article on the topic http://bord-eaux.com/schools-of-interior-design-what-is-important-to-consider/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: