An Online Monthly Magazine for Mothers
Serving Single Mothers, Single Mothers by Choice, Single and Married Custodial Moms, Non-Custodial Moms
Home        MESSAGE BOARDS

SearchMothers.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCOS and Egg Donation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wise Snake

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, OP! How is it going, hun? Have you made up your mind what do further? Have you chosen what clinic to deal with? I’m really interested in your updates as we decided to deal with Biotexcom. We visited the clinic the other days. Though the clinic was a little bit overcrowded, we didn’t have to wait much time in the queue. They really provided us with free accommodation and transportation services. We quite liked the RE we consulted there. He seemed to be a real professional. They found an egg donor for us. She’s a 24-year-old girl who has already given a birth to a child. At present, I’m taking birth control pills to synchronize my periods with the donor’s ones. We have to visit the clinic the following month for FET. I feel a little bit nervous about it…
P.S. Dear OP, I’m really curious to get to know your latest news. At any rate, I wish you good luck in whatever you would choose.
JStar

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Wise Snake! I’m really happy about you. We also contacted Biotexcom for DE IVF. At first, we didn’t like the way they served us. The clinic was so overcrowded that we had to spend quite a lot of time waiting in the queue… However, we couldn’t find a better offer. We contacted the clinic one more time and told them about the things we disliked in their services. They’ve apologized and offered us to visit them next month. Now, we’re pondering whether to go there or not.
Wise Snake

State or Province: Not Applicable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all depends on what you’re actually looking for. Of course, you need to feel comfortable with the clinic you’re willing to deal. At any rate, we do feel comfortable with Biotexcom. In two weeks or so, we have to visit a clinic. Frankly speaking, I feel a little bit nervous about it. When I sleep, I often see a baby in my dream. I really want to become a mum soon.
JStar

State or Province: Other

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Wise Snake! I’m really happy about you. So they are ready to meet in two weeks… Yeah, this sounds great! Biotexcom does seem to be a nice clinic. They only thing they are a little bit overcrowded. Are you ready for this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SearchMothers.com Forum Index -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: